Y is for Yippee!

I love this word. It fills the heart with glee when one shouts it out! Give it a go and throw your arms up in the arm at the same time. 

Here are some of the reasons why April deserves a YIPPEE! from me. 
  • I celebrated my 47th birthday
  • I've almost accomplished the A to Z Challenge
  • I've prepared the final draft of my novel for the editor.
  • I've read a magical novel by Charity Bradford - The Magic Wakes
  • I've read an amazing novel by Yolanda Renee - Murder and Obsession
  • I won a copy of Cherie Reich's story collection - Once Upon a Nightmare
  • I've visited some amazing blogs and learned a lot of new interesting things
  • I've been to Cuba with C.L.McKenzie
  • I've smiled every day thanks to Vidya Sury
  • I've even had the pleasure of listening to conversations between Freud, Twain and Roland Yeomans - that was an experience I'll never forget
These are just a few of the highlights that have happened in April. The most rewarding part of taking part in the A to Z, apart from the amazing people I've met along the way, is the renewed motivation towards my writing. I've developed stamina, structured my days better and have a heightened level of determination. YIPPEE! 

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my amazing April. See you tomorrow for the final letter 'Z'! 

What has been your highlight of this year's Challenge? Has April given you reason to shout YIPPEE?


Comments

  1. Congratulations on a lovely April - and happy birthday! I think you've done brilliantly with the A to Z challenge with such interesting and entertaining posts :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Teresa!! You've helped me along the way with your encouraging comments. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. J here, of the #atozchallenge Arlee Bird's A to Z Ambassador Team.
    Have you enjoyed the challenge? Did you hop to other blogs? The end of the alphabet here! Reflections sign up is May 9-- mark a calendar.
    My blog's giveaway is still going. I'm encouraging everyone to visit more stops.
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com
    Fantastic accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really enjoyed the Challenge :)

      Delete
  3. To all that did.. Yippee!! Good to have learnt so much from your blog too. Good luck with your draft. Will zip back tomorrow!
    Seena
    #AtoZChallenge - Y is for Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!
    I'm glad I had some awesome Ninja Minions helping me this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. I've enjoyed being a Minion :)

      Delete
  5. yippee april for you, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all most excellent reasons for saying YIPEEE! I've enjoyed visiting Cuba and listening to the conversation between Twain and Freud as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all yippee worthy!!! I'll be 47 in August. Let's hope it's a lucky number!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please let it be lucky for both of us :)

      Delete
  8. Oh my! You have a lot of reasons for shouting, "Yipee!" So happy that the trip to Cuba was one of them. Thanks for stopping in daily to contribute to the exchange. Hope to stay connected. And congrats on that birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yipee is one of my favourite words too. I screamt it yesterday when my friend brought me a book I wanted and the day before when I wrote my last exam for the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've enjoyed your blog so much this challenge. Congrats on getting the manuscript ready.

    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susan. I've enjoyed visiting your blog too :)

      Delete
  11. Sounds like a pretty amazing month! Just one more day left now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! It has been a great month.

      Delete
  12. Yippee for all of your good news! For me it's a yippee that we got through April at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would say that finishing has been a big WIN as I was traveling for most of it (I'm glad I prepared most of my posts before hand--go me!). I love the folks I've met along this year's journey ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of great people out there :)

      Delete
  14. Yippee! I love all the positives in your post!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great Y post and I am so behind with Vidya's blog which I love! It sounds like you had a wonderful April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Birgit! I love Vidya's blog too. She is so inspirational.

      Delete
  16. Yay for a great April. Happy May.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! So pleased you've popped by. I love to read your comments, so do leave one - even if it's just to say 'hi'!