Y is for Yippee!
I love this word. It fills the heart with glee when one shouts it out! Give it a go and throw your arms up in the arm at the same time.
Here are some of the reasons why April deserves a YIPPEE! from me.
- I celebrated my 47th birthday
- I've almost accomplished the A to Z Challenge
- I've prepared the final draft of my novel for the editor.
- I've read a magical novel by Charity Bradford - The Magic Wakes
- I've read an amazing novel by Yolanda Renee - Murder and Obsession
- I won a copy of Cherie Reich's story collection - Once Upon a Nightmare
- I've visited some amazing blogs and learned a lot of new interesting things
- I've been to Cuba with C.L.McKenzie
- I've smiled every day thanks to Vidya Sury
- I've even had the pleasure of listening to conversations between Freud, Twain and Roland Yeomans - that was an experience I'll never forget
These are just a few of the highlights that have happened in April. The most rewarding part of taking part in the A to Z, apart from the amazing people I've met along the way, is the renewed motivation towards my writing. I've developed stamina, structured my days better and have a heightened level of determination. YIPPEE!
Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my amazing April. See you tomorrow for the final letter 'Z'!
What has been your highlight of this year's Challenge? Has April given you reason to shout YIPPEE?