It's Pumpkin Time!


I went for a walk with the other half, yesterday. The aim was to clear my head, breathe in some fresh autumnal air and to prevent writer’s bottom from taking hold, of course. 

During our walk, we saw something strange and headed straight for it.  Anything for a story. I was taken aback. Pumpkins had invaded our sleepy village and doing all sorts of weird and wonderful things. They most definitely weren’t there yesterday. Spooky!  

Have you ever stumbled upon something out of the ordinary that seemed to have appeared from nowhere?


Comments

  1. What an amazing sight! Wishing you all the best with your new blog, Nicola and look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. It's lovely of you to visit. I will be making pumpkin soup out of one of the orange balls in the picture. Yummy.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the blog. Look forward to seeing you at Chez Castillon again one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have just finished reading your book "Army Wives". Fantastic read! Can't wait for the next one. See you soon.

      Delete
  3. I can't remember stumbling on anything out of the ordinary but I've certainly bumped into lots of unusual people. They walk amongst us,

    ReplyDelete
  4. They most certainly do Lynne. The Twilight Zone music comes to mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello! So pleased you've popped by. I love to read your comments, so do leave one - even if it's just to say 'hi'!