Good Luck!

Ich drücke Euch die Daumen!
Best wishes to all of you who are taking part in NaNoWriMo from tomorrow. In Germany, the tradition is to squeeze the thumbs rather than cross the fingers. Much more comfortable.

Unfortunately, I won’t be joining you this year but I will be thinking of you all and sending you lots of good vibes. The key is to have a lot of fun.  

I will be interviewing new author, Clare MacKintosh on Thursday 6th November, so if you need some early inspiration, do check in. Her début novel, I Let You Go, is out as an e-book on 6th November. I am so excited that she agreed to take part in my first author interview. 

Wishing you all a great and productive November.



Comments

  1. That is interesting about squeezing the thumb! I may try that next time I need crossed fingers :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's far easier for me, Teresa. My stiff fingers refuse to cross :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not doing NaNo either... I'd like to have a life in November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rather a humungous commitment :) January is probably a better month - oh no, that's the month to work off all those Christmas calories....hmmm

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello! So pleased you've popped by. I love to read your comments, so do leave one - even if it's just to say 'hi'!